Friday, April 17, 2009

Apprentice healer!

It is official! Yesterday we spoke to the Sultana, and she kindly gave her permission for me to be apprenticed to KCEE the Magi. When I am not involved in my scribe duties, I will be going around with her learning the healing arts. This all happened very suddenly. A few weeks ago KCEE was healing someone, and I was there, and felt compelled to lend my energy to her to aid in the healing. I did not even know what I was doing.... but KCEE said I had healing magic, and perhaps I am to be Magi as well, eventually. I am very excited, but also still a bit amazed and a lot nervous... KCEE has more confidence in me than I do, I never thought to have anything like this. But KCEE says it is the healer/empath in me that is what always has me charging into trouble headlong to help others, which does explain a lot.

I have also found a familiar, Galon, who rides on my shoulders sometimes and has a strong energy to lend to any magical healing.

~Lady Elysa~

No comments:

Post a Comment