Wednesday, April 8, 2009

being good

Last Saturday in a meeting with the Sultana and Lord Kadar, I was asked to stay out of trouble for a whole week, at least until the upcoming Audience on Saturday, so I gave my promise. I am keeping my word, and being soooo good. And I am bored out of my mind! I am staying mostly in the city, where I watch all that happens from far above on the city walls. Sometimes I venture out to the auction area, but no more running in the sands or down to the beach for me! My friend Kara likes me to run with her, but that is dangerous and I think the Sultana would have a heart attack if I got captured again right now, after being captured twice by Damien (not to mention being turned undead and back again), and then got involved in the whole mess with Arian and Kerri and had to wear Arian's collar to care for Kerri, the Sultana does need a break from my antics (and I must say, so do I, heehee). But sometimes I feel like I'm going to bust if I can't get out soon and feel the wind in my face and in my hair and dance on the sand under my feet!

I'm counting the days and hours and minutes until Saturday, 3 p.m.! Then, watch out, Ireem!!!!!!

{{{giggles}}}

~Lady Elysa~

No comments:

Post a Comment