Thursday, May 21, 2009

my Phox, model of perfection

My Phox has been pardoned! On Tuesday I took Phox before Sultana, and gave her my petition to ask his pardon. She was quite gracious, and spoke to him, asking his account of what happened. And in the end, she granted him a pardon. Below is my record of her words to him:

Zanlu Heron: mmmh... do you swear to be always good from now?
Phox Sillanpaa: I swear to be nothing but a model of perfection.
Zanlu Heron laughs
Zanlu Heron: i like a model of perfection
Zanlu Heron: i forgive you Phox, model of perfection
Zanlu Heron smiles warmly
Phox Sillanpaa: Thank you, your highness
Zanlu Heron: Phox..Elysa loves you very much
Zanlu Heron: please,be loyal and obeying
Phox Sillanpaa: I shall be
Elysa Swansong: he is, your Highness
Zanlu Heron: i hope for him and for you too

I am so relieved! I worried so much about the jailers arresting Phox and taking him to that awful dungeon. He has turned innkeeper now, of the Knights Inn, and seems to be enjoying himself very much there.

~Lady Elysa

No comments:

Post a Comment