Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Princess!

Well. OMG. I don't even know where to start, but here goes... Two days ago my friend Hailea brought me to her castle in the nearby realm of Anoron, and invited me to stay. She made me a Princess of Anoron, and gave me a wonderful suite in the castle, I was completely amazed! There's a huge fireplace, with a settee and pillows in front of it for cuddling, and a wonderful lounger in an alcove. I brought my library and reading nook with me, that I'd just bought two days earlier, and it fit perfectly along the wall opposite the bed, besides being so perfect for a castle! Besides my reading nook, at the foot of the bed is a cushioned bench for reading. Several people live in the castle, in their own suites, and there is a huge central living room for everyone, and a wonderful bath, and terraces for dancing on the rooftop. And there is a lagoon for swimming and white sand beaches to enjoy. I can do a lot of my palace work, writing scrolls and so forth, as well as my studies for KCEE, here in my reading nook, or downstairs relaxing in one of the huge sofas.

Believe me, I feel like a princess when I am here! I have found a wonderful princess dress to wear when I am at home, and I lay about on my lovely princess lounger in my luxurious princess suite, feeling just like... well... a Princess!

And it isn't only that I have a home now, but a place where I feel I can belong, and Hailea my dearest sister! I am so happy!

~Lady Elysa

No comments:

Post a Comment