Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sandolina captured!

Wow! My Sunday started out (well... Saturday ended, lol) with a real bang! I was actually headed to bed in the very wee hours of the night when I saw Sando, the bedu leader, arrive. So I thoughtfully sent a falcon courier to Raiden to let him know, and naturally, stayed to watch. Raiden came charging across the sands in a way which was marvelous to see. Well, Sando was *not* away, but basically he just stood there and watched while April and Seawater fought with Raiden (2 to 1, btw). Some leader, huh, to stand and let his "family" do his fighting for him. No more than I would have expected from "Sandolina," pah! Anyway... Raiden succeeded in capturing Sando, but Seawater captured Raiden. Shaka and Merlin came, and some others, and someone (I think it was Raiden) also capped Seawater, and there was a bit of fighting all over the desert between bedu and slavers, but in the meantime, since 2 weeks before, Sultana had said that Sando was to be arrested and brought before her, I sent out a falcon courier to Arian, who was in the auction area, to let him know. At some point MasterJ showed up and joined the fight (against the sandolinistas, I hasten to add), but so did Primo. MasterJ cappedPrimo but didn't get away in time so Primo capped him also. Then Sando absolutely refused to be taken into custody by Arian, so the upshot was that everyone was freed and went on their way. In the meantime, I got this *lovely* picture of Sandolina face down in the sand, that makes my heart sing with joy!

~Lady Elysa

No comments:

Post a Comment