Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A busy week in the Palace

Wonderful things are coming to the Palace! This weekend I met with her Highness the Sultana, Lady Mirna and Lady Olivea to debate and plan the exciting changes. I have been drafting a notice to go out kingdom-wide calling for nobles, ambassadors, princes, princesses, foreign royals, and yes! we will be building the harem to entertain all these amazing people! Life in the palace will be as busy and interesting as life out in the desert (tho in a different way, of course).

On a less happy note, my very first friend in the Palace, Lady Mirna, has been captured, along with Lady Jordina, and held by the slavers. I am dreadfully unhappy, but of course there is nothing I can do but wait. I HATE waiting! I wish the knights and djinn would come together and st0rm the camp and free them...and I'd join in, too! Anything but sitting here, waiting and hoping, and crying so much for my friends, and completely helpless to DO anything :(

~A very unhappy Lady Elysa~

No comments:

Post a Comment