Saturday, March 28, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun






So in my efforts to stay out of trouble, a different kind of trouble found me... bored girls!!!! Yes, folks, there is nothing more dangerous than a bunch of girls who are just plain bored! so we went to the local stables and rented Slug Mounts (cheap by the hour) and for about an hour we zooomed all over the desert, having fun. I got this great photo, once we managed to get all our mounts to line up and hold still. Then Chris came, and tried to make us stop... he even took a couple of whacks at me with his sword while I was hovering over his head on BooBoo (my slug's name)... so mean! {{{pout}}} Then he told us that if we rode them into the city we would be put in the dungeon. Katlynn wanted to do it (just because) but I remembered I was supposed to be staying out of trouble, so I thought I'd better not. Chris kept wanting us to stop, but then I remembered that I was under physician's orders.... Kerri told me that I was supposed to ride and play and laugh as long as I wanted. See, after my ordeal with the undead I haven't been doing very well. It's like all the joy that was in me had disappeared... instead of being fearless and free like I was before, I'm always anxiously scanning for preds and always looking over my shoulder. Mostly too, I feel shy around people now, where I didn't before, and avoid crowded areas, sitting for hours out on my camel and watching things from afar. This is the first time I have laughed... really laughed, and felt the cares drop away from me... for days! So Kerri told me to go for it, and I did! I would have kept on, but then some preds came and got in a fight with each other, and then someone others started fighting, and all the fun went out of it, so I took BooBoo back to his stable and walked back to the palace.


So later, I was sitting out in the desert on my camel again, when the slavers got a new shipment of rum, and I was invited to the party to celebrate! I so wanted to go, but you know I've been trying to stay out of trouble, and I hesitated. But Chris said it was okay, and that he would be there too, so I went and had an absolute blast, dancing around the fire and giggling and watching the pirates (and Chris! hahahah!) stagger about, and dancing the night away with the slave girls! It was such a good time, and Raiden gave me this hat as a souvenir ;) It was such fun! I am keeping my pirate hat, under my bed, just for memories. Maybe I'll put it on my camel {{laugh}}
~Lady Elysa~




No comments:

Post a Comment